18 April 2014

Landing No80: Losing the Statement

Hellooo fashion travellers! It's a new day today sooo.... let's land in fashion!


After having a difficulty getting used to my new hair I think I like them at last.. They look okey.. Today I am wearing this dress from She Inside which as you can see with your own eyeballs is fantastic.. When I saw the photos of this photoshoot I liked it even more..


This dress goes great on it's own but I wanted to exaggerate a little bit so I wore a statement necklace.. I found it in a huge deal on ebay for only 3-4 euros.. I had to buy it.. As for the shoes I have them since my 1st year at the University (keep in mind I have already graduated) and they look brand new..

 Lesson to be learnt TRY NEVER TO DESTROY YOUR BELONGINGS.. 

That's all for today.. Hope you enjoyed our flight! Love you! <3





dress: SheInside bag: Prada necklace: ebay shoes: Tally-Weijl (similar)


20 comments:

  1. Hey Dear! I have nominated you for the VERY INSPIRING BLOGGER AWARD! Check out my newest blog post for more information! xoxo

    ♥ Oxana

    O X A N A  M.U.A makeup blog
    Bloglovin | Facebook | TumblrInstagram

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! I love how you styled your dress, very very beautiful, sweetie, wish you great weekend ahead!

    <3
    www.stylehenge.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing dress & jewellery! You look lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous look! I love your dress <3

    http://kalisinspirationboard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! i love all the look! the dress it's perfect!
    xx Carli

    http://lavidaseguncarli.blogspot.com.ar

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice dress, love the print. Great pics!

    Sarah
    sarahjustinestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love that print and those shoes are so darling... looking great! x
    www.vicariousLA.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello from Spain: beautiful pictures. I like your dress. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  9. bonito vestido, perfecto para la primavera
    besisss

    www.mipetitdream.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great style,

    Lots of love.
    www.NataliaBosch.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those shoes are absolutely beautiful! xx

    TOPCOAT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your blog! :) so happy I came across it! You have the cutest style and you're absolutely gorgeous xx
    Hope you're having a lovely Monday!xx

    ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ Creme de la Chic ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very beautiful outfit ;) Amazing shoes ;)

    I follow you beautiful blog. I hope you will follow me back and I will wait for you in my blog www.gabusiek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely dress

    Kiss kiss.*Jo
    http://joandcompanystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amazing dress, love it!
    http://www.fiwl.eu/rock-and-rolling-in-perugia/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a pretty outfit!

    xoxo Annie
    www.behappyandtravel.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!!!