15 July 2014

Landing No94: Indian Elephants

Hellooo fashion travellers! It's a new day today sooo.... let's land in fashion!


Sorry for the delays all this time but I needed a break from the online world.. So much to do these past few days.. There are many things I left behind, which I never wanted to end since I had the time of my life but when I think what's coming next I get goose bumps of excitement..

This outfit is very simple and easy to wear on an everyday basis.. . I bought this top last year from zara because I love elephants and I couldn't leave them alone and abandoned at the store.. :P I'm crazy I know.. Sorry I don't have enough photos but my battery died.
That's all for today.. Hope you enjoyed our flight! Love you! <3


 skort: zara (similar) top: zara (similar) sandals: zara (similar) bag: folli-follie


7 comments:

  1. I love this outfit! The white skorts are just so perfect <3

    Kisses, Kali
    | Kali's inspiration board |

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this outfit, it's perfect for the summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. que mona la camiseta, me gusta :)

    besitos

    http://cocoetmode.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a cute outfit x
    www.vicariousLA.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your outfit. White gives off a fresh vibe. You have a new follower here.

    fashion-sage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those shorts are still one of my favorite pieces!

    Love, Maria
    marieroget.blogspot.pt

    p.s.: i'm following you ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!!!