19 June 2015

Landing No107: Everyday Jumpsuit

 Hellooo fashion travellers! It's a new day today sooo.... let's land in fashion!


New post, new outfit.. These days I am trying to study really hard, cause I need to finish my paper.. Trying, but not finishing :P 


This outfit is so casual and so easy to wear.. Every time I don't know what to wear, I put on this jumpsuit and I'm ready.. That bag from Alviero Martini 1a Classe is an all time favorite of mine.. I used to buy from this brand all the time when I was younger, but now I am trying not to stick to the same brand again and again.. 

Can't wait to read your comments on the outfit..

That's all for today.. Hope you enjoyed our flight! Love you! <3







13 comments:

  1. Your sandals are amazing!

    www.bebagottel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks amazing! Great blog and style you have. Love the pictures with the flowers!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute! loving it x
    www.vicariousLA.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute summer look! Love comfy chic jumpsuits xx

    Erica
    www.eggcanvas.me

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this look!!

    xx

    Nadya

    www.naadyaal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that jumpsuit. Gorgeous photos with that purple floral back drop too
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx | bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  7. super cute sandalsss ! :)

    saralookbook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it!! Just followed you<3 New post on my blog! Follow me if you like it!
    http://1100days.blogspot.pt/2015/06/guess-what-38.html#more

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute jumsuit. You look comfy and stylish at the same time. Sandals are cool too!
    Valentina
    http://www.mybubblyzone.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute! I love the flowers in the background <3

    The Quirky Queer

    ReplyDelete
  11. I looove your bag! xoxo, chrissy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!!!