21 July 2015

Landing No116: Instagram stalking - Erica Choi (Eggcanvas)


Hellooo fashion travellers! It's a new day today sooo.... let's land in fashion!


For those who follow my blog this is not something new.. For those who don't I will introduce this chapter of the blog once again.. Every time I am literally stalking someone on instagram I am making a blog post with my favorite outfits of him/her..


Today's post is hosting one of my most recent instagram discoveries.. Her name is Erica Choi (instagam: Eggcanvas) and she is the digital art director at Barneys New York.. I am completely in love with her style, her bags and the whole concept of her blog.. Most of all, I love the fact that she is wearing hats and beanies in almost all of her instagram pics.. 

Tell me what do you think.. And PLEASE if you know anybody else with similar style to hers, tell me on your comments below, so that I can check it out..

That's all for today.. Hope you enjoyed our flight! Love you! <3

















(I do not own any of these photos. They were all taken from Erica Choi's instagram profile)

6 comments:

  1. The looks with hat, i love it, super style, :D
    New post : POLKA-DOTS, I LOVE YOU
    www.lupescolors.blogs.elle.es

    ReplyDelete
  2. such great style x
    www.vicariousLA.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just visited her IG, she GOT STYLE indeed!!!!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/
    Instagram.com/grace_njio

    ReplyDelete
  4. such great outfits

    bestdarkspotcorrectors.org

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!!!