01 February 2016

Landing No148: Puma Lifestyle

 Hellooo fashion travellers! It's a new day today sooo.... let's land in fashion!


Have a great February everybody!  
I almost never wear sporty clothes on my blog and I thought it was about time to do so..
You might have already noticed my preference on puma and I'm not gonna lie.. I prefer it to the rest of the athletic brands.. I think their products suit me the best.. I have a really big collection and I hope it will grow bigger.. :P 

Tell me on your comments your thoughts! Do you want more sporty outfits?

That's all for today.. Hope you enjoyed our flight! Love you! <3



18 comments:

  1. I love this sporty look from top and to bottom. That sweater looks so cool and comfy!
    Xo, Christianne
    Http://Simplychristianne.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely adore sporty outfits. The versatility is astounding to some athletically inspired pieces!
    xo
    N
    Style Tomes || Style Tomes on Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cool look! Love your sweatshirt. xx Lita
    http://www.fancy-notebook.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this athletic look on you! It's so something I would love to wear

    xx www.qustomquinns.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your sport style! it is very nice

    ReplyDelete
  6. Un look perfecto, me ha encantado!! https://bohoclosetblog.com/2016/02/02/video-haul-primark/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great look :)

    ______________________
    PERSONAL STYLE BLOG
    http://evdaily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely sporty look

    have a nice day
    www.lessismoreblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that sweater!

    xo

    www.dylanasuarez.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice outfit! You look great.

    Kisses from www.itsnottheclothes.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing pics as ever doll, love your style!

    Alice Cerea,
    Alice Cerea blogger

    ReplyDelete
  12. I adore this sweater...sooo cool!! You look awesome.
    ♡ Kristina
    TheKontemporary

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this look: casual, basic yet elegante
    I love your style and your blog. Visit mine if you want
    many kisses
    www.welovefur.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey, I like sporty clothes, because you can combine these with business clothing and - you get an individual, but elegant look! :)
    And I like your sweater because of the holey details!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've never seen a Puma sweater like that. I love/want it!

    http://poiseinwings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!!!