08 August 2016

Landing No171: The Colorful Jumpsuit

 Hellooo fashion travellers! It's a new day today sooo.... let's land in fashion!


In the summer time, my favorite thing to live in are my playsuits. And this one is the best thing I bought this summer. I can't take it off of me.. It's so airy and comfortable.. Luckily, it was really affordable too cause it was on sale.. 

You can find it still on sale on Sammydress together with other great jumpsuits ..

Would you wear anything like that? If you have photos to show me leave them in your comments down below.. Thanks for passing by!

That's all for today.. Hope you enjoyed our flight! Love you! <3

jumpsuit: Sammydress - shoes: Zara - bag: Gucci

10 comments:

  1. so pretty pics; >>


    i invite to me too

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. simply wow!!! Love the proportion of this jumpsuit!
    www.bonjourchiara.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely jumpsuit, you look beautiful!! kisses xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a nice blog! DiynLifestyle- Everything about creativity, arts, crafts, diy, fashion and lifestyle!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome Colorful Jumpsuit. Love to bye jumpsuit and Gucci bag.
    Anarkali Dress

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have take a look your summer outfits. I think you have a good summer outfits. Your outfit is so strong on fashion. Cannot be ignored, everyone should like your fashion trend, Looking so hot like summer. Excellent. Dress and bag combination is really wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello dear friends,
    https://www.fsjshoes.com/ supplies blog sponsor…..
    If you want cooperation, you can contact email shriny@fsjshoes.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. mi querida linaaa :) que tal estás? te mando un besito enorme ! A ver si conseguimos hablar ^.^ isabella de atenas

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hola bonita, me encanta como vistes y tu blog, yo acabo de empezar en este mundo, y me gustaría me dieses algún que otro consejo y si puedo mejorar algo. Aquí te dejo mi nuevo blog
    https://fashionlikeafeel.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!!!