31 March 2016

Landing No159: The Bomber Jacket

Hellooo fashion travellers! It's a new day today sooo.... let's land in fashion!


The bomber jacket.. What a huge trend! I believe I am the last one to post it on her blog.. But I believe I waited enough time to find the perfect one..

Everyone has the green bomber jacket (this one) in their wardrobe.. But I am sooo over it right now that I found this completely unique one from Puma that I am sure almost noone has or will have.. 
I am one of the biggest fashion victims but in some things I believe you need to be unique.. Okay! Follow the trend but at least make it your own.. 

I hope my readers get me!

That's all for today.. Hope you enjoyed our flight! Love you! <3



  
jacket (also love that one) - skirt (similar) - top - sneakers


7 comments:

  1. Bomber jackets are really in right now, but I have yet to find one I really love, that is until I saw this one. It's original and cute, I've never seen it before and I'm sure no one else will have it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great bomber! that print is awesome!

    www.prettyinleather.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so need one too but I haven't found the right one yet! Yours looks amazing, thank you for sharing <3
    xx
    Julie
    The Lady Fairer

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous jacket.

    Liv

    www.livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!!!